Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Character Design


I did a bunch of preliminary sketches that I don't want to bother uploading yet. In any case, I didn't know what style to draw it in, so I just took some inspirations from the few villains/super hero stuff that I have. Costume design was inspired by Evil Super Girl, and the A stands for A class. There should actually be another A at the back, so it's AA. I used the colours red and black because that is the colour of the blog. In any case, I can always change the letter into something else.

-Bianca DG

5 comments:

  1. Very nice B. Did you do this digitally?

    My only problem with it is that I'm not sure what your super power is... other than seducing me. The A on her chest must stand for "All The Way," You know... like where I want to go with your superhero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha, shut up rafa. but yeah, you're right, I didn't draw her super power.... will do so soon. still working on a proper/better design. and no it aint digital. it's copic markers and coloured pencils

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is ok that you didn't do your super power yet i know you are just getting your costume down. The A didn't really blast out at me i thought it was just a design like the line though the A was like a belt and the lines went up from your hips to your face. You could have the power of seduction if you want. Or just be a really lazy villain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh alright. i shall design a new costume. and no!! i shall teleport, but can I also be able to warp things like in the game portal. that's technically teleporting. Warp holes are easy to draw and conceptualize (got the idea from the WARP, DC hero/villain, can't remmeber whichever he is)

    ReplyDelete